Esse é o diário de bordo da minha aventura na metrópole do mundo.


O segundo post









Só pra o primeiro não ficar triste e sozinho, vai um post que tem tudo a ver com o blog: a letra de New York, New York, do homem que captou esta cidade como niguém.



New York, New York
Frank Sinatra

Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today
I want to be a part of it - New York, New York
These vagabond shoes, are longing to stray
Right through the very heart of it - New York, New York

I wanna wake up in a city, that doesn't sleep
And find I'm king of the hill - top of the heap

These little town blues, are melting away
I'll make a brand new start of it - in old New York
If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere
It's up to you - New York, New York

New York, New York
I want to wake up in a city, that never sleeps
And find I'm a number one - top of the list - king of the hill
A number one

These little town blues, are melting away
I'm gonna make a brand new start of it - in old New York
And if I can make it there, Im gonna make it anywhere

It's up to you - New York, New York
New York

Marcadores:

2 Responses to “O segundo post”

  1. # Blogger Kalimar

    Muito boa a escolha de música. Espero não ver daqui a 50 dias a letra da música do LCD Sound System: New York I Love You, But You're Bringing me Down!

    Best of luck man. I look forward to reading this blog regularly.

    Regards
    Kalimar  

  2. # Blogger Leandro Tuxo

    New York, New York não é exatamente uma escolha, é um hino para todos os que sonham com a grande maçã. Vou com ela no iPod. Ouví-la lá deve ser excelente!  

Postar um comentário

Leandro Tuxo é cristão, gaúcho publicitário, diretor de arte da Propague (SC), marido fiel e pai dedicado. (Não necessariamente nessa ordem).

Foi advertido diversas vezes sobre o alto custo de vida em New York City, mas não deu ouvidos aos pessimistas.

Powered by Blogger


Be a World Citizen


Atom Feed


© 2006 a hundred days in NYC | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.